22.1.12

The status in Norway; more snow!

It has been snowing a bit more these last few days, and most of the landscape has turned whiter than before. Yesterday it was hard to see where the earth stopped and the sky took it`s place because they where so similar in color. The order of the pictures got screwed up, but I won`t bother to try and fix it, it will take too long. So I will show them to you as they are now.


The landscape of Norway today.


Charlie is the cutest dog ever!





Max snuck into my closet this week and wouldn`t come out until I had left for school.



More winter.


This weekend I had actually planned to get ahead on my homework, but instead I watched the whole first season of Pretty Little Liars. It`s an awesome series, and I can barely wait for season two to come out on DVD as well!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar