8.2.12

"No matter how busy you think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-choosen ignorance."

- Confucius quote

These last days have been busy, very busy. The schooldays are long and tough and when I come home I just have time to go out with my dog, and eat dinner before I have to go to practice with either one of the brass bands, the schoolquior or something else. The schoolday today was luckily not as long as I thought it would be, but it was still very much to do, and it gave me a headache. I don`t really have time to read anything, just sometimes at the bus, and then I often fall asleep and can`t remember any of the text.. I really have to find some time to study for the Geography test, make the spanish presentation, read the theory for the drivers licence, practice for the two concerts that`s coming up, + practicing for everything else. The fingers on my right hand hurts, and the gel I got from my doctor haven`t worked. It`s therefore hard to play the Baritone, because it hurts so much, and I have to play the Trombone instead at the seminar this weekend. Not that it`s relevant to the blog... I will stop now.




1 kommentar:

  1. Hehe, det der husker jeg så sykt godt, jeg sov ALLTID på bussen til og fra skolen :p Blir digg når du får lappen og kan kjøre til og fra. Sparer faktisk inn en del tid.

    SvarSlett