26.2.12

The book of 2011..

Today I almost finished the book I've been making containing the some of the pictures I took last year. Since I want to remember what I did when I was young when I get old, I decided that this would be a smart thing to do. (Instead of a photo album) The book is now 80 pages long, and filled to the rim of memories. The only thing that's left is to find out what I want the texts to say, and some final touches with the order of things. 
The gray around the pages is not a part of the book.


I'm looking for something to write here about summer, or something warm. The text that is there is just something random I came up with, just to see how it would look like with some text in the blank space.


I've included a lot of pictures from my "photoshoots".

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar