5.1.12

The shutdown of a Mac...

I have had a Macbook since the start of my previous schoolyear. It has followed me through thick and thin, and has always recovered even if it has gotten a bit slower by all the schoolwork and pictures passing through it on their way the the external harddrive.. I had also started to decorate it with funny stickers, and it felt more and more like a personal diary where everything about me was saved. But now it`s in the hospital, with the computer doctors trying to find out why the harddrive doesn`t want to cooperate. Hopefully they can fix it, but one of the guys said that he had to delete everything but schoolwork, which is really annoying since I tried to import my pictures to the external harddrive this Saturday, and only a few of them was successfull, and the rest stayed on my Mac. The "doctor" is now going to delete all of the pictures I don`t have a backup of, which really sucks. It was this Sunday that my Mac shut down. I was going to upload some more pictures to the blog, and it shut all the programs. I then turned the hole thing of, since it usually helps. But when I tried to turn it on again, only a Mac-apple appeared on the screen, and it wouldn`t go further. I couldn`t give the Mac to the IT-people sooner than Tuesday, because we didn`t have school until then. I didn`t get a temporary computer, so I had to ask for one today. I had to have something to do my homework on. Sadly they do not have any more backup Macs at the moment, so I had to get a big brick of a HP computer, you can see pictures at the bottom of the post...


Just because he is so cute.

The snow finally came!


 
My new lens came, and I took a few test shots.. (Nikkor 35mm 1.8 DX)



 
The HP.....


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar